- ½ oz Ming River (strong-aroma baijiu)
- 1 ½ oz Iwai Japanese whiskey
- ¾ oz Fresh lemon juice
- ½ oz Lemongrass syrup
- ¼ oz Orgeat
- 2 drops saline OR a pinch of salt
- 4-6 Sichuan peppercorns
- 1Combine all ingredients and shake.
- 2Double strain into a chilled coupe glass.
- 3Garnish with Sichuan peppercorns.
Patrick Smith told Drink Baijiu that his favorite thing to do for customers, “is just make them a nice, proper classic sour, maybe with one or two modifications,” and the Terracotta Navy fits the bill.
- More Cocktails