- 2oz Ming River (strong-aroma baijiu)
- 1/4oz Palm sugar syrup*
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters
- 3 drops Soy sauce
- 1Stir ingredients with ice.
- 2Strain into an old fashioned glass with a big cube.
- 3Garnish with a cherry and lemon peel after expressing its oil into the cocktail.
Developed as part of a baijiu cocktail and Thai food pairing series for Ming River Sichuan Baijiu.
*Palm Sugar Syrup
Combine 2 parts of palm sugar and 1 part water in a pot. Boil, then simmer for 15 minutes at low heat. Add a pinch of salt and 2 sprigs of lemongrass and stir. Leave it at room temperature for 24 hours. Strain out lemongrass, store it in the fridge. Keeps for 4-6 weeks.
- More Cocktails