- 1oz Ginger ale
- 2oz Shen Long Island mix
- ½oz Lemon juice
- ½oz Homemade raspberry syrup (or other berry syrup)
- For the Shenlong Mix (equal parts):
- JunDaiti sake
- Pisco Control,
- Red Star/Hongxing Erguotou (light-aroma baijiu)
- Carajo triple sec
- Chamisul soju
- 1Fill a tall glass with ice and add the ginger ale.
- 2Shake all ingredients and pour softly into glass.
- 3Garnish a sprig of fresh dill or mint.
Quite possibly the most popular baijiu highball in South America.
- More Cocktails