- 1.5oz Xifengjiu (phoenix-aroma) baijiu
- ¾oz Peach juice
- ¾oz Golden Age maraschino
- ¼oz Egg white or aquafaba (chickpea water)
- ¼oz Organic malbec or cabernet franc
- 1Chill a cocktail glass with ice then discard the ice.
- 2Vigorously shake all ingredients except wine.
- 3Strain into glass, reserving some foam.
- 4Gently stir the wine into the foam, then strain over the glass to leave a visible line of wine in a circle in the drink’s center.
- 5Add personal flourish with a toothpick. (optional)
430’s spin on the Spitfire/New York Sour, with a bit of China and a bit of Argentina.
- More Cocktails