- 4cl Ming River (strong-aroma baijiu)
- 4cl Pineapple juice
- 2cl Lime juice
- 2cl Homemade chili-cinnamon-clove syrup*
- 2Strain into a tumbler with fresh ice.
- 3Garnish with pineapple frond and an origami dragon.
A loving homage to Riva Bar in Berlin’s Alarmed Bison, this spicy strong-aroma cocktail is sweet yet fiery—just like real-life Chinese dragons.
*Johann’s recipe for chili-cinnamon-clove syrup:
- 250 ml Water
- 250 g Sugar
- 2 sticks Cinnamon
- 2 small dried chilis (hot enough that it’s not fun eating them on their own, yet far away from doom-habaneros)
- 4 Cloves
Put all together in a small pot, stir and put on high heat. Let it boil heavily for about two minutes, then strain it and fill into a bottle. Aim for a christmassy smell and a warm, not hot chili-mouthfeel like from chili chocolate.
- More Cocktails